What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A step by step guide to turning down Tinnitus
- Discover the truth about many of the medicines we take for granted – how they can be causing your tinnitus
- Discover what aspects of your lifestyle you need to get rid of in order to get rid of tinnitus
- Find out what seemingly “normal” health problems can be behind your tinnitus
- Learn why the hearing loss that precedes tinnitus can be a good thing
- Find out what you could be eating that makes your tinnitus worse
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Triumph Tinnitus Today scores 73.32/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.turndowntinnitus.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.75.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: turndowntinnitus.com you’ll also be taken through to turndowntinnitus.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)